What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you tricks on how to play halo like a professional
- Giving you access to over 100 pages of helpful gameplay text, 20+ informative and entertaining training videos, etc
- Teaching you what aspects to get better at and how to master each of them
- Covering the Pro Strategies, Team Halo, Tournament Halo, Mental Halo, etc
- Showing you how to become a knowledgeable and more dominate halo player
- Teaching you how to play halo like a true professional
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Pro Halo Guide scores 74.29/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.prohaloguide.com/pro-halo-guide, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $24.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: prohaloguide.com you’ll also be taken through to prohaloguide.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)